To catch up with the very latest news from St David Veterinary Centre check out our Facebook page. Here are the latest posts in brief but for the full experience with photos click the “view on Facebook” link.
1: Cooked turkey bones upon ingestion can splinter and cause internal damage 🍗🚫 Be sure to dispose of meat carcasses carefully - preferably in an outside bin to prevent nosey pets 👌 ... See MoreSee Less
With a third of all battery sales occurring over the festive period it's important to know what dangers they pose to our pets. Batteries can contain alkalines, manganese, cadmium, silver, lithium and mercury, and all forms are highly dangerous if swallowed or chewed. Learn about the dangers here: #ChristmasHazards https: bit.ly/2EcaHvc
Receptionist Caroline (Caz) is shaving her head for charity! You may have seen boxes in both branches about Caroline braving the shave on 29th December. Below is her justgiving page with her story. Well done! ❤️